Friday, November 17, 2017

Halloween 2k17.


I promised myself that I would post about Halloween before Thanksgiving arrived. We're a week away, and honestly I'm proud of myself! This Halloween I unexpectedly crossed two BYU Bucketlist items off my list (TBH, I'm not really actively pursuing those right now, but when they happen it's still a cause for celebration!).
#24 Thanksgiving point corn maze
#26 Lagoon!

Honestly friends, Cornbelly's is a major disappointment. We went for a ward activity, and I was ready to leave 30min after we got there. My guess is it's better experienced with children. Lagoon on the other hand....I want to go back! It was so much fun, and just had this quaint community amusement park feel to it. Nicole & I felt like we were in Halloweentown. 

I dressed up as Carmen Sandiego this year (keeping the Latina costume game alive). I worked on Halloween and was really sad about it—I wanted to experience the magic of BYU on Halloween one last time, but que será será. Instead, I went to my traditional Family Halloween party and ended the night at a halloween party someone in the ward hosted. 

^^greatest funnel cake of all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.