Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Conversando. vol 1

scenario: car ride to FHE at member of the bishopric's home
topic: dating
background: The whole idea of "peeing in the pool" dating within the ward is nonsense. You should be able to date who you want, when you want, wherever you want. Also, this whole business of calling "dibs" on guys/girls. #ridiculous The whole point behind dating is to meet new people and try, try again if something doesn't work out. You can't expect people to make the "correct" choice on the first try.

boy: Lauren you're just like every Mexican girl I know...K I only know two, my mom and this other girl, but you guys are bold. You just tell it like it is. You're full of like fire and...

Me: yeah, I get called feisty a lot.

boy: That's it! That's exactly the word I was looking for. You're definitely feisty.


my cultura, helping me to keep it real since 1990.

1 comments:

Melizza Andrea said...

"my cultura, helping me to keep it real since 1990." FOR REAL.

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.