Thursday, January 25, 2018

Provecho, continued.


As you may recall, last year I decided to actually try the recipes I'd saved on Pinterest, and combined this challenge with a personal desire to make birthdays more meaningful for friends. I'm so incredibly happy I made good on this...goal? (It wasn't an official "new year's goal/resolution," but just a little something I wanted to do) So much so, that I'm continuing the endeavor this year. Devin is back in Provo, and we have church at different times, so birthday celebrations might look a little different. Plus with a potential move to California after graduation, the landscape is changing! I'm going to test a few different celebration options and see what works best, but have no fear because the PARTY WILL GO ON!

Another adjustment making provecho interesting this year, my diet has changed slightly; I'm trying to FINALLY knock off one of my frequently appearing New Year's Resolutions—run a half marathon. I'm packing more protein and vegetables into my diet while subtracting out excess starches, carbs, and junk food (I'm realizing these run rampant in a fast/quick/easy meal diet). I'll make it work, somehow 2018 is the year, y'all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.