Saturday, June 9, 2018

Bar Prep //

Studying for the bar is literal HELL
Graduation now seems like some cheap party favor because my last four years of school all hang upon whether I can pass this dang test.

My routine is the following:
6:15 am Wake up
6:30 am Go on a run
9:00 am Bar prep
12:00 lunch
1:00 resume Bar prep
5:15 go on a loooooooong de-stressing walk

(rinse & repeat day in, day out)

I do it all day everyday, including weekends.
I would willingly go through one more year of law school if it meant I never had to study for the bar again. & yet, somehow I'm crazy enough to sign up to also take the California bar next February.

The minute I sit down to study, my mind wants to focus on a trillion other different things, so I'm constantly waging a war with my thoughts to focus. My Facebook is deactivated and 80% of the time my iPhone is on airplane mode. (Sorry if you've been trying to reach me!)

My original plan was to go home after graduation and study for the Utah bar there, but in a crazy/random turn of events I'm now house sitting for a BYU professor and his family while they're away on a study abroad.

For some reason, God needed me to stay in Utah. 

I feel really posh being able to refer to my current abode as "the professor's house." Put me in a BBC period piece already! Actually, scratch that, one from Spain (I enjoy those sooo much more).

I'm a mom to six pets (two dogs [Allie + Buffy], two cats [Sabrina + George Henry], and two rabbits [Angel + Lucky]).
In my "free" time I watch YouTube videos on Cardi B. Guys, she's so genuine and I'm legitimately a fan of hers. Plus, "I like it" is fuego.

Also, by the time I'm back from my de-stress walk my mind is complete mush, so I've been watching all the films I've ever wanted to see. Mamitas, Quinceñera, Erin Brokovitch...just to name a few.

Honestly, the pets keep me sane.

Allie is really just all of us, or just me when period hunger kicks in. She sneakily tries to steal Buffy's food and constantly wants your attention. She's incredibly hyper and will find any chance to lick me silly with kisses.

Buffy's the smart good child that your parents never think to punish, but is really the evil mastermind behind the trouble. She's an escape artist and will lead Allie astray anytime she can. Oh wait, that's also me.

I am both dogs.
Seriously, if you're reading this, please pray for me! I need all the divine help I can get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.