Saturday, January 2, 2010

52 promising weeks.


So I lied. I said I was going to update the blog on January 1st, but in my defense, I was at Disneyland which I think is a pretty good reason for not updating the blog...I'm excited for the new year, for some reason I have a good feeling about this year. Things are going to happen this year. good things.
New Years Resolutions.

- Read the Book of Mormon in
Spanish 10 mins. a day
-
Magnify my calling- Get to know EVERYONE in my new ward.
- Email my brother every Tuesday
missionary style
- Write the missionaries I know at least once every
3 months.
- Be
kinder in actions, thoughts, & DEEDS.
- Exercise more
- Be me :] the
real me.





2 comments:

Leanna said...

is that Princess Tiana???

Lauren said...

Definitely. she's my new favorite princess.

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.