Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's that time again.


LU'AU practices have started up again. Where has all the time gone?

This year I'm dancing
Samoa & Tahiti (shoutout to mi hermana Dahlia).

Honestly, I wasn't too excited about Tahiti. I've never danced Tahitian before.
Funny thing during practice I felt like I was participating in an audition I didn't sign up for.
Our section leader Crystal was going around to each group watching us and then taking notes.
I got sent to the stage alone with 1 other girl from my group and all the polys.

Apparently,
18 girls are getting special dresses made, and I'm one of the 18 out of like 150.
I was surprised because honestly I kind of think I suck.
I guess my hips don't lie?

we shall see though!
From the freezing city of provo.

All of my love,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.