Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Levels of Attraction

Last night my roommates and I decided to put together a list defining the levels of attraction and examples of guys for each one. This is what we came up with, I think it's pretty Solid if I do say so myself.
Levels of Attraction
by a significant amount of research compiled by Lafayette 27.

Step 1: Cute

Michael J. Fox circa Back to the Future as Marty McFly.

Benny the Jet Rodriguez ( who cares what his real name is?)



Step 2: Pretty

Aaron Samuels (once again, who cares what his name is?)



Step 3: Handsome/ Beautiful

James Marsden

Christian Bale


Step 4: Fine.

Matt Damon



Step 5: Sexy

James Franco.


Step 6: Hot. [a.k.a. Megan Fox]

Cristiano Ronaldo (& he's not even shirtless.)



all of the above

Hugh Jackman & Johnny Depp


3 comments:

Leanna said...

ummm I lOVE this. so much!

Nameless said...

We are so good at such scientific research. And I love the photos.

Alaskachick said...

Oh yes, its deffinetly Solid!

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.