Friday, February 19, 2010

Devin Turns 15.

Today's my brother Devin's birthday.


My brother is the sweetheart of the family.
I know Ezra and I drive him nuts sometimes, but he always keeps his cool.
Instead of calling me Lauren, when we were little he would call me zsa-zsa. (pronounced "jah-jah).
He comes up with unique phrases like, "make a wish to get a gish."
He deals with me calling him ridiculous names like, "patootie."
I low key miss hearing him say "mack-a-mooch."
I miss our childhood days when we would help each other out with Pokemon on our GameboyColors.
I miss making fun of our parents with him.
He is one of the most humble people I have ever met and he is such an inspiration to me.

I love him with all my ♥.

Best 2nd youngest brother in the world.
All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.