Friday, May 7, 2010

bookclub.


I've always wanted to have a book club.Whenever I'm online, I search for one I could join.I kind of gave up on my search and instead, came up with the bright idea of starting my own.So far the membership includes me & my mother. :]

She's kind of the best.

We were originally going to start with pride & prejudice, but since they didn't have it at the airport bookstore, instead we delayed that thought and went with "The Time Traveler's Wife."
This book was recommended to me by one of my best friend's Alyssa Pearl.

If you want to join us, feel free! This week we're reading Chapter 1. I'm exc
ited. I kind of have a problem though, when I read a book, I dedicate my time to the book completely. I'll do nothing else but read the book during the day. Hopefully having paced reading assignments will cure my disease.



All of my ,
Lauren

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

my cousins and i have a bookclub! but it's kind of intermittent.


but lauren... have you ever heard of goodreads.com ?? you should probably check it out! i think it's one of the greatest websites & so useful.

MENNO said...

OMG. Can I JOIN ? Lol. Seriously, I have been doing the EXACT same thing looking for book clubs to join so far I have only found the relief society one in my ward but.... not interested.lol. I will get that book immediatley.lol.

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.