Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jai ho.

I've developed a new hobby this summer. Blog stalking.
If you are my Facebook friend, I'm probably stalking your blog, if your friend or family member has a cute blog, I'm probably stalking theirs too.
I've noticed that a ton of people in the BYU blogging network are traveling. They're traveling to Hawaii, Indonesia, Paris, London, etc. They're traveling to all these amazing places & it makes me miss Mexico a ton. It also makes me daydream about the one country I want to visit more than ANYTHING else. India♥.

I don't know why, but for some time I've been drawn to this country, their music, their colorful dress, their customs.
Last Friday I went to see Eat,Pray,Love (horrible) and the one redeeming quality of the movie was that they shot in India.
& So while I'm not currently traveling, I let my mind wander to the day in the future when I will finally get to visit India.

Vidhana Soudha in Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Sunita - a Gypsy girl from Pushkar, India

Elephants, Amber Fort, Jaipur, India

United colours of India

Aranmula-Boat race-Kerala-India-3

via

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it! and you weren't a fan of the movie?? I can't argue it. But just wondering why.

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

India is on my must visit list too!! I love the coutnry's traditions and celebratory spirit in both tehir architecture and dress.

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.