Monday, September 20, 2010

study parties. and Oprah.


I have never had so much homework in my life.

I am constantly reading.

I went to bed at 2am last night, my half asleep self was studying with flash cards, the modo, punto, y voz of every syllable in the spanish language.

By some miracle I woke up and got to class on time. I survived today. I had just a yogurt for breakfast and a fairly warm one at that. Our fridge decided to fail on us this weekend, but never fear John Payne is here (he's our landlord) he's great.

It's a good thing I love my classes & my job, because today would have killed me had I not. I can't even comprehend how I was able to finish everything I had to do this weekend. I most definitely had divine help.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

on a side note, my mom is a huge Oprah fan.

For years, she's been asking me to help her get tickets to the show. Of course, everyone and their mom is trying to get tickets to the Oprah show, as explained by Glozell.

My mom entered to get last minute tickets and I just filled out 3 reservations to be a part of the audience. We don't have to win a car or tickets to Australia, we just want to sit and partake of the audience.

As I sip some warm (gross) milk, I ask wish us luck! All hail the mighty oprah.


All of my ,
Lauren

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this and I love Oprah! =)

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.