Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye.


& here I thought I had already done away with all my missionary goodbyes...
Elder Ryan Ah'Kiong (also known as mi hermano) came to say goodbye to me at work today, literally ten minutes before he went into the MTC.

I've known Ryan since diaper days. It's crazy. We were primary crushes with a bit of a competitive edge, always trying to be the fastest to list out the 12 tribes of Israel. We've been in the same ward since birth and so many of my best church memories include Ryan in them.

I was lucky enough to share a special sacrament meeting with him and my dad as the other speakers the Sunday right before I came out to start senior year. It was definitely one of the best Sundays of my summer. I miss him terribly already BUT, you know what this means?

I have a new pen pal!

p.s. I didn't take that first photo. Ryan's missionaries photos were taken by Krissie Booth. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.