Monday, August 27, 2012

Farewell Talk.

Through my perusing of Sister Missionary blogs
(it's become my newest obsession for obvious reasons) 
I came across a neat idea: posting your farewell talk, 
just in case there's anyone who couldn't make it, but wanted to be there.

Thanks to my days at the Daily Universe, 
I have a nifty little recorder and recorded my talk yesterday, 
tears and babies crying in the background all included 
(only adding to the ambiance of course). 


Yesterday truly was one of the happiest days of my life;
I felt so much love from people in all areas of my life. 
If I saw you yesterday, it meant the world to me to have you there. 
If you couldn't make it, I missed you tons!

p.s a big thanks to Sis. Ah'Kiong and Sis. Vaifanua for my leis. I loved them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.