Thursday, July 24, 2014

ZERO-L.

I keep hearing how "intense" the first year is much in the same way that I had heard that a mission would be hard, except maybe slightly more foreboding.

Thankfully, I have Allison in my life who's currently a 3L at the law school. I've been emailing her anytime a question pops into my head, and it's kind of really comforting to be able to talk with someone who's been through this whole life-changing experience before.

It was through this email correspondence that I came to think...
If I treat law school like the mission, I just might come out victorious.

So, I bought a planner.
A RM planner.
& I started penciling in orientation, & my classes, & placement break, & general conference weekend.
& my OCDness really came through.
It was all very déjà vu. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.