Sunday, January 31, 2016

temple polas

I'm a lover of lists. 
Especially of the bucket variety. 

Among one of my more ambitious goals is to visit EVERY temple in the world. My dream is to one day have in my home a HUGE almost wall-length map of the world and stick little instax temple photos on them. 

A temple is a sacred house of worship. It is a holy place where members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints go to perform sacred ordinances and make sacred promises with Heavenly Father. No matter where in the world I go, once I step through the temple doors, I always feel at home.

I only started this tradition (by accident) on my mission! These are by no means all the temples I've visited, just the ones I've remembered to snap a picture at. 

To see all the temples in the world/my progress click here

 
 


*Maybe this is strange, but I kind of like the imperfection in these photos. It's kind of endearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.