Sunday, October 31, 2010

a happy thought halloween party.


Happy Halloween.

My roommates & fellow BYU-ers make fun of me because I pronounce it (Hollow-ween instead of HAllow-ween).
I haven't blogged in a while & so many amazing things have happened in the time being!
Some which I don't have pictures for (front row at Shakira concert :[ )
201 threw it's first party on Thursday! We made it a semi-neverland theme since we had decided to dress up as characters from peter pan!
This didn't exactly go as plan when Tiffany's costume (captain hook) didn't arrive because she didn't specify her shipping address was different from her billing address. oy vey.
Darrian was peter-pan, Jenny was wendy, and I was Tigerlily.
I got to see friends from freshman year, Lafayette 27, and even friends from Merída!
It was quite a success and post party we started planning our next event, an ugly christmas sweater party.

IMG_1872



IMG_1813


IMG_1847


IMG_1823


IMG_1820


IMG_1837


IMG_1819


IMG_1834


IMG_1839

All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.