Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"HW" fiesta.

I went to a 12/13 (aka just Matty G) HW party last night. It had been a minute since I had made an appearance at one of these things. According to those present at this homework party I scared all the chicas away. I promise I'm not an intimidating person, not in the least...

I was a bit of a distraction though (oops) but, chances are if you put Matty G & I together in a room, we'll talk nonstop for hours. I did let him finish his essay on dinosaurs though
[ is archaeopteryx a dinosaur or a bird?] , just 30 min before the deadline (procrastination at it's finest).

p.s. it's Josh's feliz birthday today! :] I'm so blessed to have such an awesome friend in my vida.
We have awesome times together. We drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and then just sit around and soak up each others awesomeness.

All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.