Wednesday, December 14, 2011

estoy enferma.

translation=i'm sick.
it's weird though because it's not a cough cough sniffle sniffle.

It's more of a i'm
always tired, my body aches, and i-can't-keep-food-down-so-i-have-to-leave-work-early kind of sick.
i feel like my body is fighting this epic battle inside of me without my consent & all i want to do is sleep.
sweet.
especially since it's finals week.
thuper duper.

but.
with that being said, i have the best roommates.
as in the kind who make homemade chicken noodle soup for me.
it tastes like manna from heaven.

want to know how i know God loves me?
because he puts wonderful people like my roommate Bethany in my life.
pero, sobre todo, tengo gozo en mi alma.

3 comments:

Li-Sha said...

oh no! lauren, that's the worst time ever to get sick! i hope you get better, fast!

Maggie said...

espero que te sientas mejor!

The Everything List said...

i hope you feel better soon! that sucks that it is during finals week.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.