Wednesday, April 30, 2014

RM status.


It's been six weeks since I got home, but I still think about the mission about mmm 888 times a day. 

I'm obsessed. I understand the obsession. I used to think RMs were so weird for constantly bringing up their missions or having mission flags posted to their apartment walls, or having a supply to last a lifetime of T-shirts from faraway places. 

I'm not necessarily a flag person, but T-shirts I like. 
I love that I still have a reading chart from my mission so that I can follow-along with the mission reading of the Book of Mormon.
I love that I get emails from companions and Elderen friends every Monday.
I love that I can call my Mission President and still have "interviews" with him.
I love that I can skype with people I was teaching (Melissa this one's for you! <3)
I love that I served in T.H.E Mission.
I love that I am a returned missionary.


My mission had the tradition of giving out a new collectible stickers every month, there were even some "limited edition". Let me tell you, sometimes getting your hands on these stickers was a quest in and of itself. Some of the missionaries had their stickers plastered to planners or copies of PMG (Preach My Gospel). I still have no idea what to do with them, so they stay in a cute little envelope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.