Monday, August 10, 2015

25.

I celebrated my 25th birthday on 8/8.
I always feel magical on my birthday, like the sun is shining especially for me or like there's glitter dazzling in my veins. 
I'm big on birthdays & I'm a big time planner, 
so I had been brainstorming ideas for a while now on 
how to celebrate.

The temple.
It just felt right & I thought, 
'what better place & what better way to celebrate my birthday!!!'
^^ & I kind of think that the Provo temple looks a bit like a birthday cake with a candle on it. So it's fitting!^^
I invited friends to come do a session with me.
Utah was boasting some pretty gorgeous Texas-esque clouds
After the temple I had a breakfast brunch at Communal.
I had always wanted to go, but never had a good reason to!
^^Andrea HAD to drench her tostada in hot sauce. SUPER MEXICANA.

In the evening my good friend, Katie Bair, treated me to a ticket
to an outdoor Petatonix/Kelly Clarkson concert!
I'm going to be honest, 
I was a little worried that I wouldn't know any of the songs. 
It's been a cool minute since I listened to any Kelly Clarkson, 
but she sang all of her old power ballads.
My favorite was probably 'breakaway' because come on
Princess Diaries 2!
^^ & to add to the magic, there was a firework show somewhere in the distance! 

Seriously, thank you to EVERYONE who made me feel so special on my birthday! I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

1 comments:

Beka said...

Happy Birthday!!!! How do you know Alyssa Davidson? She served in my mission!

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.