Friday, August 21, 2015

Mona rope swing

#16 Mona Rope Swing
A few weekends ago, I FINALLY was able to cross this item off of the bucketlist. I have been wanting to visit the Mona rope swing since my Freshman year at BYU. The planets just never quite aligned though. It never got truly hot enough (I was never here for a summer) and not having a car during my undergrad years made it kind of difficult to make things happen. 

We got to Mona just early enough to be the only big group at the rope swing and had enough time to have our fun before other groups arrived. Mona is a charming little town and the rope swing just made me really happy to be in Utah. It just all felt like the perfect summer outing!

^^ Gena's face after I asked her if she was going to try the rope swing... 

^^We saw the weirdest/coolest straight lined rainbow!
After our rope swing adventures we were famished so we went to Station 22 (I can't get enough of this place!) for some delicious comfort food.
& if our whole day hadn't been summer-y enough, we ended the night with a bonfire and smores! I love summer and everything that comes with it! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he had me born in the summertime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.