Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Marco Polo Project.


The Marco Polo Project is something that I've been wanting to do for years now, but I just never had the opportunity to do it. However, thanks to a study abroad scheduled for this spring in Merida, Mexico, the Marco Polo Project is green for go.

What is it you may ask?
Well, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.


Look for it to launch sometime around April 27th.

More details to come soon, but let's just say, "adventure is out there!"
p.s. hint: "six degrees of separation" :]

2 comments:

D. Watts said...

hey.
i just want you to know that i love you. because you do cool things like this. and like doing cool things like this. we should totally live together an do cool things.

that's all.

Brooke said...

You're studying abroad in mexico!! how fun! I'm so jealous. What are you gonna do there?

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.