Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving recap.


Thanksgiving break was like a dream. I did NOT want to come home from sunny California. I literally cried the night before thinking about the unfriendly amount of snow waiting for me in Provo. However, the countdown has begun, 15 days till I get to go back! :] The downside, those 15 days include finals. womp womp.

I ran another race on Thanksgiving day! This time an 8k (5mi). My brother Devin and I ran the Oceanside Turkey Trot and I didn't even stop once! I had a final time of 55:08. I'm definitely not the world's fastest runner, if you would have asked me last year, I would have laughed at the thought of ever running a race. It was so great though, especially the scenery. I got to run by the beach just as the sun started to rise, there was a cool breeze hitting my face and since I had been training in high altitudes, I didn't run out of breath!
I'm currently on the hunt for a 10k race to run!

IMG_2357_2_2

IMG_2415

IMG_2421


IMG_2453


IMG_2404


IMG_2466

we went from that ....





to this.....



IMG_2476

IMG_2473

IMG_2474

IMG_2469

I made stuffing from scratch this year and I think it's safe to say that that recipe along with the Cranberry salad I made is going to become an essential part of the Flores family Thanksgiving dinner.


All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.