Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whinning about Wine.


Almost every time I've written in my journal since school let out in April, I've mentioned something about my living arrangements next year. I'm excited like a million yellow-peanut-m&ms kind of excited. Junior year was probably my favorite year of high school & as they say, history repeats itself.


This school year I'm living with 3 of my closest friends at BYU, Darrian Watts, Tiffany Wallace, & Jenny Hanson. Two out of the three of us are in the same major & enrolled in classes together (study parties anyone) & Jenny is maybe even considering coming over to the best major known to mankind, not that I'm biast or anything.


I've kind of let my mind wander during this summer vacation because I am equally excited to decorate our cute condo. Yes, condo, as in Fernwood Condos condo. I'm a college student on a budget, (that's a cliche if I ever heard one) and so i've been takin' to the worldwideweb to find some killer DIY projects. I'm kind of crazy over this wine cork bath mat I found, I think it would look fabulous in my future restroom. Except, there's only one problem, I don't exactly drink wine, in fact, I don't really know any one who drinks wine. I'm considering buying wine corks on eBay or hoping that by some miracle Michaels or JoAnns has a pack of wine corks to sell. Have no fear though, because where there's a will, there's a way!

found via craftynest


2 comments:

Jenny said...

ah!!!! I'm so excited too:):) love your guts

Anonymous said...

yayayaya! so excited for fall! Our apartment will be adorable!

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.