Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

It's Day 2 of my Christmas countdown.
:] There was no snow
on the sidewalks which made me
veryyy happy.

Day 2. My Christmas List

One of my favorite things when I was little was to get the Toys R Us catalog and cut and paste my favorite things. The best was when I would send the letter to Santa and then, sometime in January, the postal service actually would mail a letter back to me from thee Man in the read suit himself. I used to have a special location where I would place all the letters.

This is my grown up version of my cut and paste Christmas lists.

- Disneyland annual passes:
I was the proud owner of these when I was little, but my mom pulled the plug once senior year came around. The chance to visit the other happiest place on earth (this is my first) 365 days a year, pure bliss.

This is kind of ironic, because my dad is a watch enthusiast. He's given me watches for christmas a countless number of times, but they have since broken. I need one now to time myself while I swim laps as part of my cross training. I'm revisiting my swim team days.

After my swim team glory days were over I let my brothers have my goggles and of course,
naturally they're broken. Goggles are kind of essential. I had a pair just like these when I
was younger except they were blue. :]

Once upon a time, my mom & I were walking around Nordstroms when we smelled this glorious smell coming from the perfume section. We literally went around with our noses trying to figure out which bottle the smell came from. When we finally found what it was, it was like magic!

I've been getting these impressions lately that I should back-up my computer. I haven't
been ignoring it, I just haven't had the time or money to go out and get one. I have vowed
though, not to return from Christmas break without one

- ANYTHING from
OR

:] may your season be bright!

All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.