Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my first fake tree.

Yesterday, we broke out our Christmas decorations
& started getting our condo ready for
our Ugly Christmas Sweater Affair this Friday!
This was my first time setting up
a fake tree.
I didn't get to help out my family decorate our tree
this year, not enough time...
So, this helped me fulfill my tradition needs.

Jenny sported her Ugly Sweater in celebration of the decorating.


picnikfile_tsUPUB

IMG_2545

IMG_2552

IMG_2544

Matt came over after our decorating was done.
Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I
make this noise to
describe things sometimes.
This is Matt's noise making face.
He had no idea Tiff was taking pictures.
it was kind of really, really, funny.

IMG_2572

IMG_2573

IMG_2574

I'm a big fan of laughing.
All of my ,
Lauren

2 comments:

Li-Sha said...

lauren you are so dang cute. and you have nice teeth :)

Suyinsays said...

awwwww these are all too cute!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.