Monday, May 30, 2011

8 things I learned while exploring NYC. Vol. 5

1. Fat Witch makes the BEST brownies I have ever had and they design a pretty great poster too...



2. No matter what direction you choose, Chelsea Market is full of delicious options.



3. I still don't understand the obsession with "Keep Calm & Carry On" posters...




4. Sometimes 30 Rock likes to get a little patriotic.




5. TIME perfectly understands my generation.



6. Thai food is great. But just like anything else, I only like it spicy.




7. Sometimes I'm lucky and win front row tickets to Wicked on broadway.



8. Always take a chance when it involves a great show and great seats.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha, I love Keep Calm & Carry On stuff. I have a poster, a bookmark and Kleenex's.

Great pictures! I would love to go to NYC.

Brooke said...

Okay, how did you win those lovelies and can you win me some?? ha. As always, love the post. Great photos, and you inspire me to get out more! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the "keep calm and carry on" trend. Lucky you-- I bet Wicked was great!

jenn from midlife modern said...

I can't believe I've lived in NYC for 12 years and have yet to eat a Fat Witch brownie. Must remedy soon. Kudos on the Broadway score...that's incredible!

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.