Wednesday, March 16, 2011

smashinnnnn'

Raise your hand in the air if you haven’t gotten any sleep this week! I feel like I live on campus… The thought of bringing a sleeping bag with me to school may or may not have crossed my mind more than once this week. I know you’re supposed to live in the moment, relish the good times, but I can’t help but wish that Friday would come already…

I still have one more midterm to go, good ‘ol logic class, LSAT prep anyone? If you’ve run into me at all this week, I’d like to apologize right here and now. I’ve gone back in time to my middle school staples of jeans and a t-shirt, I haven’t combed my hair in who knows how long (a good headband does wonders), My backpack has become obese, and I’ve been lugging around a change of clothes to campus erryday this week.


BUT, I still haven’t broken down. I’ve never been one to cry in times of stress. I know it’s not the case, but I always have thought of crying as a sign of defeat. & I refuse to let my 21 credits, Lu’au dance practice, 20 hours of work, scholarship applications and everything else get the best of me. I’m Lauren Marie Flores and I will own this week and show my logic test what’s uppppp.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.