Thursday, April 21, 2011

A bit like the sandlot...


I never cease to be amazed by how long it takes for me to become accustomed to the "humidity" in California. Every time. I especially love flying into the Long Beach airport because not only is it 5 or so minutes away from the ocean, but you get to walk off the plane. Even as I type right now I still have the sensation that I can reach out and touch the moisture in the air. It's not an uncomfortable feeling though, it's pleasant and it makes my skin happy.

I went to Dudie's (Ezra's) baseball game today. It was the perfect summer-is-here welcoming event. I'm convinced that California is perfect. I sat in a lawn chair today being soaked by the rays of the sun with a cool breeze flowing through my hair, eating nachos and being surrounded by parents cheering on their kids. I don't think it gets any better than that...

All of my,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.