Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Jefa."


Fausta Bonilla. also known as G-ma Flores.
I don't think I've ever met a more Christlike person.
She has gone through so many trials in her life & I've never heard her complain once.
I know that she is still here to teach us the lessons of humility, patience, and sacrifice.
She is such a peaceful person and is forever, "turning the other cheek."
A quality I am striving to gain.


I was so blessed to visit her on General Conference Sunday, just being in her presence drives me with the determination & will to be a better person, to be perfect.

All of my ,
Lauren



p.s. in case you were unknowing of the fact that I'm Mexican, let the Mariachi hats & Mexican flag in the background lead you in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.