Monday, April 11, 2011

I like to look for rainbows...


It rained/snowed on Saturday and to be honest, I was not at all pleased with Utah. I had to wear a turtleneck. A TURTLENECK. In April? California needs to give Utah a 101 crash course on weather. Still, the sky was white, and kind of pretty, pure if you will. The perfect backdrop for the baptism of my first cousin once removed Miriam. I had to google our relationship; I had referred to her as a second cousin before, but I was severely mistaken.

It was so great to see my fam two weekends in a row! Double rainbow all the way! We had a burger buffet with every kind of topping for a burger imaginable (avocado w/ jalapeños jes please!). My family also is way into movies & we or may not have watched three in a row... Tangled, X-Men, X-Men 2, just in case you were wondering. Weekends are the best and it's weekends like these that make me feel super feliz for going to school in Utah.


All of my ,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.