Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A g-rated kind of day.

New york is so great. The subways, the food, the people, the culture. It's amazing. Today was my last free play day & so I spent it wisely. I went to the Tribeca film festival today and saw Romantics Anonymous. It's my new favorite movie. The music is great, the story is great, the acting is great; and it's in French. & it's about chocolatiers! & it's clean. I feel like most movies that are featured in film festivals are so indie you don't really understand them or they try too hard to be edgy; It's part of the criteria for being in a film festival? Not so with this one. It's a keeper. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Turns out we weren't the only cougars roaming NYC. We found out that Divine Comedy, BYU's sketch comedy group, was performing with the Harvard Sailing Team! If you've never heard of Harvard Sailing Team, may I recommend you watching this. It was so great to have a little piece of Provo join us out here & I was especially happy to see my friend Mallory Everton perform in NYC! The show was amazing, naturally; & the clean humor was just the cherry on top!


Mal's kind of a funny gal. Watch her in DC's California gurls spoof.

All of my ,
Lauren

1 comments:

Madi said...

I went with some of the members of divine comedy last night and saw the harvard sailing team. Sooo funny I loved it!

Post a Comment

Leave a lovely little letter.